“Ladies, Let’s Go Fishing!” University & Events!
Apr. 29-May 1, 2016
Oct. 21-23, 2016
Nov. 19-20, 2016
Here’s your chance to learn fishing from the pros in a comfortable atmosphere – with one-on-one time!
Learn what to do BEFORE you have a fish on the line! The “Ladies, Let’s Go Fishing!” University series offers training and real hands-on experience for women, men and teens to learn how to fish, plus have a chance to go fishing on the water! With 18 years and 8,000 graduates, participants have said THIS is what they needed. This is good for beginners as well as those who are already fishing and want to improve. You never know it all about fishing. The “No Yelling!” Seminars are open to the public – you don’t need to belong to any group to attend!
The typical registration includes the Welcome Party, Saturday instruction, hands-on practice, use of equipment, lunch (where provided) and more! The mini events offer much of the same except the classes and skills are held during a shorter time frame (afternoon vs all day) and there are no meals served at the mini events. There is nowhere else that you can spend one-on-one time with the top names in fishing! Plus meet new fishing buddies! Learn more in one weekend than you can in years of trying! Each session is unique, plus there are special events. You can easily register for the event and your optional fishing choice online.
- Are you a returning veteran who is looking for something to reconnect you with your family and friends? Contact us for a special scholarship!
- Ladies Choice. Register a male guest for the educational portion plus he has the option to fish!
- $20 or more Discount for Women bringing teens! Discount applied for the adult woman and her teens @ 10 each, some events have deeper discounts!
- VIP! When you register for our class as a VIP, you get reserved seating including the opportunity to eat lunch with our instructors, first row seating at the lectures, first choice of vessels to fish and many more perks.
- Social angler membership with fishing! For those who have taken LLGF before. If you are already fishing and can’t attend the full day on Saturday, come to the Friday party (South Florida, Treasure Coast and Keys) and fish with us on Sunday! Register per person. Does not include the educational day on Saturday, come to the party on Friday and fish on Sunday.
- Scholarships! Contact us for half off registration for those in need, plus teens involved in Girl Scouts, Boys and Girls Club, Big Brothers Big Sisters and more! Also for Veterans of War.
- See event pages for further new discounts, some of which are amazing!
Certificates Available for holiday, birthday, Mother’s Day gifts – Give an adventure to remember! Just register and notate “Gift Certificate” in the notes section.
Sign up for our free newsletter for information on these fun Universities. You’ll be the first to know of new events as they are announced!
Boat Show Volunteers Needed! Sign up! For Miami Boat Show Feb. 11-15 click HERE. For Florida Sportsman Fishing Show Jan. 30-31 Click HERE.
Wild Card Auction – Many items still available. Take a look and bid NOW! Snag it with a Buy It Now bid!!
Auctions help support the Ladies Let’s Go Fishing non profit Foundation. When we approve your bid you win!
Online credit card payments for event registrations are securely processed via Paypal. You do not need a PayPal account and can click “Pay as Guest” to pay via credit or debit card.
LLGF University MAJOR SPONSORS for 2015 (See the Angler Wrangler page for specific Angler Wrangler sponsors!)
We love all our sponsors and have dedicated a page just for them. Patronizing the business and letting them know you saw their name on our page helps show that their donations really do make a difference. Sponsors Page
See “Ladies, Let’s Go Fishing!” in the News!
From Inside Edition