NEW! Fishing and Snorkeling in Cuba – $1280 6 days 5 nights with Three nights’ accommodations in private house/apartment and Two Nights on a 41 foot yacht. 2 days fishing/snorkeling, 2 nights on the yacht, 3 nights in Havana with tours, many meals included. $1290 per person, limited to 4 people. In addition, this trip includes Havana tours in vintage cars, ground transportation, fishing and snorkeling.
If you have 4 people set your own date. If you want to go with a party of only two it is possible but would cost about $350-$400 more. In any event this is a crazy, low rate for all it includes!
There are not many fishing vessels in Cuba. Nor jet skis, as far as we know. Fishing in Cuba is unique!
The 41 foot Yacht has one stateroom (sleeps 2) one bathroom/head and sleeping arrangements for the other two persons on a sofa-cama in the salon (There are two sofa-beds in the salon). The captain and mate sleep on the deck. This trip is for the adventurous who embrace adventure and being on a boat with other people, women or men (make new friends!).
First date: May 16-21. Availability, 2 people (two already signed up) Max of 4 people
1st Day USA – HAVANA
- Land in Cuba and leaving the airport by 1:00 PM (approximately)
- Meet your host, local guide, and your driver in the airport
- Go to the bank to exchange Money
- Visit the Revolution Square – monument with Jose Marti. This is where the Cuban revolution is celebrated.
- Time to enjoy your first Cuban lunch
- City tour through Malecon Avenue, all along the coast side, Vedado neighborhood the newest part of the city with architecture before the 1960’s, big houses European style, see vintage cars and people, and US Embassy.
- Visit the National Hotel, its Museum Rooms/mobster photos, and drink a cocktail in its astonishing terrace. Built by the American Mafia confiscated during the revolution.
- Check in Private House or Apartment
- Time to chat with your host family and learn more about the Cuban families.
- 6:30PM – 7:00pm Dinner in the Cuban House (included)
2nd Day FISHING DAY (Check out Cayo Levisa, an amazing place with an island, known for its black coral, sugar sand beaches and turquoise waters!)
- Breakfast and leaving the private house by 9:00 AM
- Tranfer to the Marine
- Boarding the yacht, 4 people per yacht
- Navigation to the fishing area
- Fishing and navigate to “Cayo Levisa” a beautiful virgin key North of Pinar del Rio
- Lunch in the yacht (included)
- Time for snorkeling and fishing in the key area
- Dinner in the yacht
- All drinks are included
- Over night in the yacht
3rd Day FISHING, SNORKELING & SWMMING
- Breakfast in the Yacht
- Full day for Fishing and Snorkeling in the keys area. Also swimming in the virgin beaches.
- All meals & drinks in the Yacht (included)
- Over night in the yacht
4th Day CAYO LEVISA – HAVANA
- Breakfast in the Yacht
- Navigation to the Marina in Havana
- Fishing and navegate to the marina in Havana.
- Lunch in the yacht
- Arrive to the Marina
- Transfer to Havana Downtown
- Check in the private house
- Dinner included in the private house
5th Day HAVANA
- Breakfast and leaving the private house by 9:00AM
- Visit the Havana’s Christ and the exhibition of “The Cuban Missile Crisis.” Missiles sent from Russia to Cuba to attack S. See the missiles and have an explanation, almost causing the third World War.
- Visit Ernest Hemingway house in Finca Vigia, its books collection, fruit trees, beloved Pilar Yacht and panoramic view of Havana from one of the highest viewpoints.
- 12:30PM Transfer to lunch in a local Paladar
- Visit Havana downtown and its 4 old squares
- Visit the Hemingway room in the Ambos Mundos Hotel
- Transfer to the private house
- 6:30 PM Transfer to dinner in a Cuban Paladar
- 8:00 PM Transfer to Cannon Shot Ceremony, representing the time of the colony when they closed the door of the city to protect the city from the Spanish pirates.
- 9:30 PM Return to the house
6th Day HAVANA – USA
- Breakfast in the house
- Walking tour through the Malecon Seawall to say: “See you soon Havana.” Based on time or you can go shopping on our own for last minute gifts.
- Departure to José Martí International Airport
END OF SERVICES
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Program certified under People 2 People license
- Complete and flexible itinerary of activities
- 2 full days finshing and snorkeling. Fishing and Snorkeling equipment are included. Natural and artificial baits also included
- 2 ninghts in the yacht. All meals and drinks are included
- 2 nights in Havana City in private house with breakfast and dinner included
- All ground transportations in comfortable air-conditioned classic car
- All breakfast, 2 lunches, 4 dinneres
- Tours described as program
- All entrance fees to sites and activities described
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Assistance by our staff 24 hours
- Tourist Card
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
International air tickets or others not described in the Program.
- Personal expenses like taxis to non-scheduled activities or laundry.