Learn how to fish inshore and bay at Ladies, Let’s Go Fishing Clearwater, FL
May 20-21 REGISTER HERE!
Conducted by accomplished Captain Stewart Ames!
Learn inshore and bay fishing, practice fishing skills and go fishing in Clearwater (Tampa, FL area)
This is a more intimate, smaller venue than our full weekend seminars. Attendance is limited. Learn about fishing on Saturday, try some skills, network and go fishing on Sunday!
Early Registration is $49. scholarship rate per person. Regular registration is $59. Sign up early to get the best rate! Pay for your fishing same time of you opt for Sunday fishing.
At MarineMax, 18025 US HWY 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764. It’s about 20 minutes’ drive from the fishing area. If you are staying overnight, select a hotel between the two destinations.
Special thanks to MarineMax for providing their facility and their sponsorship!
Sat. May 20
- 4-5 PM – Betty Bauman: Welcome, announcements, ice breaking, conservation, fishing basics
- 5-6 PM – Capt. Stewart Ames: Techniques for inshore and bay fishing in the Tampa Bay Area
- 6-7 PM – Skills practice hands-on (depending on captains available) knot tying, casting and more.
- 7 pm Conclusion and Raffle
- Meet afterwards at local establishment for networking and dinner (on own).
Sun. May 21
Fishing (no classes, learn more on the water!) $165 per person for boat that takes 3-4
Fishing is based on boat capacities. If you register too late we will contact you with options.
Approx. 7:30 am to 2 out of Palm Harbor
Reservation/Cancellation Policy https://ladiesletsgofishing.com/terms/
- Basically, 45 days in advance – Full refund of registration and fishing fees – $25 Fee
- 31-44 Days in advance – Full refund of registration and fishing fees – $40 Fee
- 15-30 days in advance – Class credit for future registration, forfeit fishing fees unless you send a substitute
- Less than 15 days – no refunds
No Worries Policy (Optional, $25) Cancel up to 14 days before the event to receive your registration/fishing fees back! After that no refunds. https://ladiesletsgofishing.com/no-worries-cxl-policy/