Keep the sun out of your face and neck with “Ladies, Let’s Go Fishing!” Sun-Out Hats! With an extra-long brim and snap-off neck and face attachments, you can look great on the boat and protect your skin from the sun! Great when you are out in the hot sun! It has a ponytail hole and removable neck strap.
Effectively block 98% of UV Damage!
Note from Betty LLGF Founder: “This hat would have saved me from the sun damage my dermatologist found on the side of my face. The front snap of the neck flap protects the sides of my face from sun damage. It is attractive and looks cute to wear on the boat. Plus it keeps the mosquitoes, horse flies and bees away from my neck.”
Tip from Betty:
This hat has a chin strap but I have a secret method to keep light hats on when running fast on the boat. I wear a tight visor with Velcro fastener underneath, plus a strap to keep the hat on when the boat runs in high winds. Check out our new line of Hat Keeper bands that come in bling and non-bling – all unisex. I put the Sun-Out hat over the visor and secure it with the Hat Saver where the brim meets your head. That extra pressure keeps the Sun-Out Hat on in very windy conditions. When we stop to fish I put the Hat Saver back around my neck and put it back on when we run to the next spot – it’s so easy!”
Use it as a regular hat or easily snap on the attachments for ultimate sun protection!
Head circumference: 55-60cm; Hat brim long :10cm; Hat brim width :17cm; Neck Long :28cm; Neck Width :55cm
- Extra long brim for face protection
- Breathable mecking mesh on sides of hat and front of face protector
- Quick dry fabric Polyester acrylic
- Easy to clean
- Ponytail hole
- Extra long neck flaps protect the sides and back of your neck from the sun
- Non metal snaps for removable attachments and size adjustment will not corrode from salt water
- Snap for face protection can be snapped at the front of face for sun protection when on a running boat or behind the neck to keep your neck from sunburn.
- Nose and mouth protection have a special mesh design aspects of breathing and ventilation
- Ultra thin breathable material